Find New Clients.
Upsell to Current Clients.
Make More Money!
New media gets all the attention, but the one marketing strategy that continues to work year after year is direct mail. One fact that’s overlooked in the hype surrounding social media is that direct mail is an up-to-date, very cool way to reach clients and prospects.
Today’s direct mail is:
- Personalized and easily targeted
- Multi-channel when combined with email campaigns
- Used to drive consumers to your website
- Interactive by using QR codes
Look at these statistics from various surveys:
- 65 percent of consumers have made a purchase after receiving a direct mail piece.
- Direct mail is the only channel where unsolicited messages are acceptable to a majority of consumers.
- Consumers say direct mail is more trustworthy than any other form of advertising communication.
- Direct mail offers a simple way for businesses to focus on its local neighborhood and touch potential customers who are close to home.
- People like to get mail.
You were already on the minds of your customers, now it’s time to solidify your place on their hearts. Print materials, like stickers, to help get there today.
While you may think that marketers and football players are far from alike, that’s not exactly true. There’s actually a ton to learn from the sport of football.
The changing season is a great reminder to freshen things up with your marketing plan. Now is the time to get creative and try new things before the holiday season arrives.