Find New Clients.
Upsell to Current Clients.
Make More Money!
New media gets all the attention, but the one marketing strategy that continues to work year after year is direct mail. One fact that’s overlooked in the hype surrounding social media is that direct mail is an up-to-date, very cool way to reach clients and prospects.
Today’s direct mail is:
- Personalized and easily targeted
- Multi-channel when combined with email campaigns
- Used to drive consumers to your website
- Interactive by using QR codes
Look at these statistics from various surveys:
- 65 percent of consumers have made a purchase after receiving a direct mail piece.
- Direct mail is the only channel where unsolicited messages are acceptable to a majority of consumers.
- Consumers say direct mail is more trustworthy than any other form of advertising communication.
- Direct mail offers a simple way for businesses to focus on its local neighborhood and touch potential customers who are close to home.
- People like to get mail.
Testimonials are the best way to garner trust with your potential customers without actually having to say anything yourself. Start with reviews you already have, and make additional asks from there.
Don’t let your potential customers be the ones who got away. Take the time to invest in a website that works
There are billions of people out there searching social media sites every day. Make sure your business is ready to go fishing in that deep social media sea for potential customers.